Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Freewyld.com. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Site, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
2. Payment Data
We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument through our Hostfully widget.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
How We Use Your Information
We use your information:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To send administrative information to you.
- To fulfill and manage your orders.
- To post testimonials.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
How We Share Your Information
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
Your Privacy Rights
You can review, change, or terminate your account at any time. If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
We use Active Campaign as our marketing platform. By subscribing to our email list, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Active Campaign for processing. Learn more about Active Campaign’s privacy practices here.
Updates to This Policy
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at [email protected].